I won't say his age, but here are 50 reasons I love him:
1. He treats me as an equal.
2. He doesn’t get upset with my mistakes.
3. His smile warms my heart.
4. He takes me seriously.
5. He knows how to have fun.
6. He’s super smart.
7. He’s a great dad.
8. He humors my strange requests (Yes, even when I asked for gardening compost for Mother’s Day.)
9. He always assumes the best.
10. He’s a true gentleman.
11. He shares the same values as I do.
12. He loves the Lord.
13. He’s a hard worker.
14. He’s generous.
15. He knows his way around the kitchen.
16. He asks me out every weekend.
17. He holds doors for me.
18. He asks for my advice, and values my opinion.
19. He’s full of surprises.
20. He’s trustworthy.
21. When he’s around, I never have to kill a spider.
22. He remembers all the important days.
23. He likes to celebrate every holiday (Groundhog Day, anyone?)
24. He can spontaneously speak in rhyme.
25. He comes up with the best (worst) puns.
26. He enjoys new adventures.
27. He thinks things through.
28. He makes me laugh.
29. He always makes me feel better.
30. He’s my cavalry arriving at the end of a long day.
31. He always says thank you.
32. He has many interests.
33. He’s always willing to help.
34. He can explain complicated subjects so anyone can understand.
35. He is patient.
36. He doesn’t mind driving in traffic.
37. He’s good with money.
38. He’s logical.
39. He measures twice, cuts once.
40. He can envision the best way to accomplish a task.
41. He lets me steal the covers.
42. He claims not to hear the wrong notes I hit on the piano.
43. He says “I love you” every day.
44. He's confident, but not cocky.
45. He is mindful of others.
46. He remembers to call his parents each week.
47. He laughs at my jokes.
48. He’s calm, cool, and collected.
49. He fixes breakfast most weekends.
50. He’s my best friend.
Thanks for the most wonderful guy in the world.
A good husband is a wonderful blessing. Happy Birthday to yours!ReplyDelete
Happy B-day to your hubby.....and I really like #24! lolReplyDelete
John sounds like a good man.ReplyDelete
Happy Birthday, John
Happy 50th Birthday John!ReplyDelete
What a lovely tribute to your handsome hubby. Have a wonderful day together and give him our best wishes for another 50 years to come.ReplyDelete
Happy Birthday John! You are one lucky lady.ReplyDelete