Not surprisingly for those of us who know her, she elected to write a post, rather than allow me to talk about her on my blog.
My daughter's Ten Things of Thankful:
1. I'm thankful for mothers, who give birth to beautiful children of God.
2. I'm thankful for the sky that it gives me light each and every day.
3. I'm thankful for the rain as it kisses me to the touch, and warms me to the soul.
4. I'm thankful for clay, when miracle fingers collide they transform it into something like a goddess.
5. I'm thankful for time. Time goes by whether you like it or not. Spend that time doing something fantastic!
6. I'm thankful for the sun. It just feels like Jesus is giving you a great big hug.
7. I'm thankful for music; without it I would die.
8. I'm thankful for life.
9. I'm thankful for fantasy; without it all would be lost.
10. I'm thankful for reality.
Kristi here again: I'm biting my tongue, wishing I could add background stories and relate proud moments. I love my daughter and hope she has a wonderful birthday!
Thanks for my daughter!
Please consider writing your own Ten Things of Thankful post and linking up. The co-hosts are located all over the world, and they want to hear what you have to say!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude</ a>, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal</ a>, I Want Backsies, Mother of Imperfection, Rewritten, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine