|Photo: A brilliant sliver of a sunset under cloudy skies
Although the number of good moments in October outnumbered the sad, I'm still thankful it is now November!
1. a time change. I'm thankful that mornings will be lighter earlier.
2. John's birthday. I'm thankful for him, and love thinking of ways to make his day special.
3. Drexel's birthday. He will be 7 years old this month. Time passes so quickly! I'm thankful for him; he's a good dog.
4. Thanksgiving. I'm thankful we have a designated day to remember to be thankful.
5. Oldest granddaughter's birthday. She will also be 7 this month. Time passes so quickly! I'm thankful for her; she's a sweet girl.
Other things I'm thankful for this week:
6. Books. I read Educated and started It's All Relative. Educated is thought-provoking on many levels. I'm looking forward to finishing It's All Relative; I started it in the Baker City Public Library while waiting for our van to be repaired. My copy from Amazon should arrive later today.
7. Relative Race. My favorite TV show. The motel in Baker City didn't have strong enough Wi-Fi for me to stream it (and they didn't carry BYU-TV), but I was able to catch up on the latest episode when I got home.
8. John got the ground prepared for the arrival of the shed. It's definitely the most level ground in our entire property, and should provide a solid foundation.
9. A clock that hadn't been working for years is suddenly chiming again. After John's grandma died decades ago, we were given her clock. (Dyanne, it's the same style as yours!) It worked for years, but stopped chiming a few years ago, despite receiving new batteries. After returning from my grandma's funeral, the clock is chiming again. John says that my grandma must have talked to his grandma. :-)
10. As always, I am thankful for John.
What are you thankful for this week? Comment below, and feel free to link up your own post!
Joining with me this week:
The Prolific Pulse
A Season and a Time
The Wakefield Doctrine
Backsies is What There is Not