|Forsythia and daffodils bloom near my front door|
It appears that spring has arrived! I'm not ruling out the possibility of more snow, because I am living in Utah after all, but I should be safe in saying that our spring-like days should outnumber our winter-like days in the coming months. Hurray!
This week was filled with medical excitement for multiple relatives.
1. I'm thankful someone had good news, and things aren't as bad as was thought.
2. I'm thankful someone else sought help in time to receive treatment.
3. I'm thankful the treatment went smoothly and the patient is feeling much better.
4. I'm thankful for a son who is a doctor and texts explanations (including hand-drawn diagrams!) to help me understand what is happening.
5. I'm thankful for family members who rally to support and pray.
Those are the "heavy" things I'm thankful for this week, but the week had lighter moments.
6. I'm thankful that, despite one day of spitting snow, the temperatures for the most part have been warm and wonderful.
7. I'm thankful for blooming forsythia and daffodils.
8. I'm thankful for sales on mulch.
9. I'm thankful for more garden box projects.
10. I'm thankful for John, who is busy making garden boxes and plans for more projects. We have so much fun together!
What are you thankful for today? Be sure to visit the Ten Things of Thankful blog and see what others are saying!