|Photo: Grandma wears a birthday banner and crown and is presented with her cake|
1. I'm thankful for a safe flight.
|Photo: My feet on the (new) carpet at PDX. When in Portland, take a foot photo on the carpet. It's the rule.|
|Photo: Two of the many deer that frequent my parents' yard look up at the camera|
|Photo: Snow falls on a birdhouse.|
4. I'm thankful Grandma had a good time at her party.
|Photo: Grandma adjusts her crown as she talks to my uncle, cousin, aunt, and mom.|
5. I'm thankful for cousins, even though we don't see each other nearly often enough.
|Photo: My sister and I with two of our cousins, also known as the "Wait! Don't leave before the 'cousins' shot' " photo.|
6. I'm thankful that my sister, mom, youngest daughter, and I could spend some time together at the coast on Thursday.
|Photo: My sister, mom, and I pose at the Oregon coast|
|Photo: A Scrabble game, with one rack of tiles containing I, I, I, E, O, U, A and another rack of tiles containing R, J, X, N, D, L, and N|
9. I'm thankful that even though I didn't see my brother while I was in Oregon, I got to see him yesterday. He had a business trip that brought him to Anaheim, so after he was done with his meeting, we got to have fun in Disneyland.
|Photo: My brother and I enjoying our ride on Hyperspace Mountain|
I highly recommend 100th birthday parties, and celebrating with family and friends! Hope you had a wonderful, thankful week!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine