I'm thankful for:
1. Oldest son--he is great about keeping in touch.
2. Oldest daughter--she is always up for a Disneyland trip.
|Photo: My daughter and I, Disneybounding as Mrs. Potts and Belle, standing in front of the Disneyland train station|
4. Youngest son--I've loved having him home this summer.
|Photo: Youngest son, sporting a red beard, and me in my red flowered blouse|
6. Drexel--goofy dog amuses me.
|Photo: Yellow lab, Drexel, sleeps upside down in a crate. (He has a larger crate, but prefers this cozy one.)|
8. Working a/c and CD player in #7.
9. A pillow that is calling my name.
10. John--master of foam aviator hats, holder-downer of the fort, and supporter of my travels.
|Photo: John smiles for the camera, while wearing an aviator hat he made out of craft foam|
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine
Join the Ten Things of Thankful Facebook Group