Our fearless leader, Lizzi, suggested that for this TToT, each of the co-hosts should contribute 5 Things of Thankful about the blog hop. Be sure to go over to Lizzi's blog today to see our combined 50 Things of Thankful. Also, Lizzi is having a contest!
Here is my contribution:
I'm thankful for the TToT because:
1. When I "count my many blessings, name them one by one," I always feel better than when I focus on the negative.
2. I've witnessed great examples of the strength of the human spirit, as I've read accounts of trials and challenges, all with a positive spin.
3. I've been reminded that the world is not that big, and that people are more alike than different.
4. I've felt the support of friends I've never met, but who are friends nevertheless.
5. I have the privilege of being part of the hop that Lizzi built.
Thanks, Lizzi, for coming up with the great idea for this blog hop, and thanks for those who participate. Thanks, also, for my sister--happy birthday!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude</ a>, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal</ a>, I Want Backsies, Mother of Imperfection, Rewritten, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine